| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Revelstoke, Bc in December is slightly cold at -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.6 °C (20.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry. Some 124.8mm (4.9in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 7:54 long and the longest day is 8:13 long with an average length of 8:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Revelstoke, Bc December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Revelstoke, Bc:
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) NNW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) W
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) WSW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 140 kms (87 miles) SW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 194.8 kms (121 miles) SSW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) SW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 295.1 kms (183.4 miles) SW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 318.7 kms (198 miles) SW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 349.3 kms (217 miles) SW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) S
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 313.7 kms (194.9 miles) NNE
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) ENE
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) ENE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 185.6 kms (115.3 miles) E
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 291.5 kms (181.2 miles) E
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 227.1 kms (141.2 miles) SE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) SSE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 342.9 kms (213.1 miles) SE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) SSE